LegalMetric USITC Report on Patent Investigations
You have questions:
- How likely is the ITC to find a violation in a § 337 patent investigation?
- How long do the investigations take?
- Is there variation from ALJ to ALJ or from technology to technology?
- How often does the Commission agree with the ALJs?
- Are there Markman hearings and rulings and if so, when do they occur?
- How long does it take to receive a hearing in the ITC?
We have the answers: the LegalMetric USITC Report ($595)
This report includes:
- Historical probabilities of a violation finding, broken out by ALJ and technology
- Historical probabilities of violations as a function of the number of asserted patents
- Data on both contested violations and uncontested violations
- Data on number and success of investigations, by technology and by ALJ
- Data on Investigation Outcomes by Type of Outcome
- Average times from Investigation Date to Hearing, Initial Determination, and More
- Comparisons of Violation Probabilities Among ALJs
- Data on Success of ALJ Initial Determinations Before the Commission
- Average Time to Markman Hearing and Markman Ruling by ALJ (if applicable)
- Number of Investigations by Technology for each ALJ
- Probability of Violation by Technology for each ALJ
- Time to Termination by Investigation Outcome for each ALJ
- And Much More
|Click HERE to view a sample ALJ section of the report.
This Report will become an invaluable tool for marketing your services and managing client expectations. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|© 2011, LegalMetric. All rights reserved. |