LegalMetric Inter Partes Review Report:
What are the Odds of Prevailing?
You have questions:
- How likely is the USPTO to institute an inter partes review (IPR)?
- Does the patent owner or the petitioner usually win?
- Should the patent owner file a Preliminary Response?
- Is there variation from technology to technology?
- Is there variation from administrative law judge (ALJ) to administrative law judge?
- How successful are particular law firms in IPR practice?
- How long does this process take?
We have the answers: the LegalMetric Inter Partes Review Report ($595)
Or call us at 888-309-3001 and ask about the Annual Unlimited IPR Subscription for $3995.
These reports include:
- Historical probabilities of an IPR being instituted
- Historical probabilities of claims or entire patents being held invalid
- Relationship between filing a Preliminary Response and the decisions on Institution and Final Written Decision
- Data on number and success of IPRs, by technology
- Average times from Filing Date to Institution Decision and from Institution Decision to Final Written Decision
- Number of IPRs by Technology for selected ALJ (ALJ Report)
- Probability of Holding of Unpatentability for each ALJ (ALJ Report)
- The same information for selected Law Firm (Law Firm Report)
- And Much More
|Click HERE to view a sample ALJ report (the full report is in exactly the same format as the ALJ reports). |
Or Click HERE to view a sample Law Firm report.
This Report will become an invaluable tool for marketing your services and managing client expectations. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888-309-3001 or 314-432-3001 x316.
|© 2011, LegalMetric. All rights reserved. |